The package of our two courses i2VSA and i3BAR is eligible for 50% e2i funding through public courses in Singapore through CPA Australia.
We are excited to share that funding is now also available for in-house training. Up to 5 companies can obtain 50% funding for the 1st 10 seats; Transformation Analytics will then also subsidise a further 10 seats at half price too.
Each company can therefore have up to 20 employees trained in the i3BAR Excel methodology and in the i2VSA Visual analytics and Dashboard design for only $1,550 each (5 days training). For your reference, the 3-day i3BAR course alone is normally $1,950.
A number of our clients have already adopted these two courses as corporate standards for the following reasons:
1. Common methodology allows ability to share models and break down Excel data silos
2. Reports and dashboards that provide ‘actionable information’ and greater insight for improved decision making
3. Significant reduction in corporate reporting time, while improving reliability, quality and integrity of information
4. Training can be discussed in relation to examples from your own organisation: For example our dashboard design course can include review and discussion based on your current in-house reports
5. If 10 staff attend the training and complete projects that is 10 new/ improved reports/ analysis/ dashboards delivered in a month - a significant transformation and rapid return on the training investment
1. This offer is only valid for the first five companies to take up this offer by 31 August 2017 (confirmation in writing on agreed training dates and 10% deposit).
2. The 5-day i3BAR and i2VSA courses are completed in Singapore within a 3-week period by the end of November.
3. This funding is not available for government organisations
4. At least 10 of the participants are Singaporeans or Permanent Residents
5. 90% attendance for all participants across all 5 days
6. Project assessments completed for both courses
Please check out the rest of our site for more videos and course information.
We look forward to hearing from you via the contact form to find out more or to register your interest in one of the remaining places.